Monday 22 November 2021

EVOL

 "It takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place." 

-Red Queen Hypothesis


This has put me in extreme existential crisis. 

I understand the context and I am so baffled by how precise it sounds. It is so precise that it sucks. This thought, I loath it somehow. But I know how the world works and I know it sounds about right. But my nihilist brain reacts in the very same moment to reject the fact. 

I hate struggle. And "Struggle" is what I equate the phrase to. So we are struggling every moment in time. To be where we are. Every day we wake up. Every second that passes. It sounds so tedious. 

Now that I have written it down, I don't want to think about it ever again. I guess being ignorant is another one of my many attributes.  

This is apparently such a whine post. I realize this now. But it just makes me uncomfortable that it is stuck in my head :( 

2 comments: