Saturday 3 September 2016

Potentially potential

I had a kind of good week. When someone treats you special, it freaking feels good! My manager gave me a special task. Then he gave me another special task. Just thinking what a good word I'd get if I accomplish it! But for that, I need to accomplish it.
And when a cute someone also treats you like Queen and you start to get a little closer, oh that moment! And you're introvert, but people are trying to get you involved and you give in all your vulnerabilities and you start to become good friends.
Well, it was a little snatched away. It was either this or that. And I chose this. So I gotta like with this. Idk how it's gonna turn out.
Ok so back to budding potential, the dream is at it's end. You got to travel where the ends meet. That's how you follow your dream. And change! Oh the difference change makes. So, I got an IST shift. My parents will be freaking happy. But I was so close to making good friends with the people. Aww man!
I'll be back. And I'll be back with a bang. The advantage of being different is that you get to shock people more often by doing something, and sometimes anything! It's a terrible privilege. Being different.

No comments:

Post a Comment