Monday 8 May 2017

I dream

In this chaotic mess of life, I have a dream.

I dream, I have a steady respectful job that I love, and nice salary(that's the first thing on my mind right now) and I work with really nice people and spend quality time. I dream I have a trustworthy friends who respect me and love me and would never leave me or replace me and come running for help even when I don't ask the to but i do need some(coz I'm really not the one for asking type.) I dream my parents are happy. Full of life and ageing beautifully. I dream I can provide my brother every help he needs and be there for him. I dream I have no regrets for anything in my life, no guilt. I dream I have a person who is committed to me, loves me and is proud of me and thinks I'm silly but smart at the same time and I'm proud to show him off to everybody. I dream I have made my parents proud and I have served my purpose because we are here for a reason. The reason I learn, and I'm fulfilled.

I dream I wake up early every morning and go out for a run. I have a flat belly and have nicer boobs. I go to this job and I come home to this trustworthy human i call second half. On weekends I meet my friends and treat myself for I've made through another week. I dream. I dream some day I'll get to make life and although I'm a tinsy bit scared of handling children, I'll have my own who would be easier to manage(ofcourse) i dream every night before I go to sleep I read and then fall asleep, sometimes I fall asleep even when I'm reading. I dream I grow old and better every day and I have made most right decisions in my life and and rewarding myself for the work I've done. I dream I'm in this house, not huge but has a fireplace and I'm sitting next to a small fire all cozy sipping coffee and reading a book. Sometimes I dream I learn to play an instrument and sing my own songs, and people hear and they want to hear  more. Thousands and millions and gazillions of people. I'm appreciated for my being and loved and cared for.

I dream. I dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment