Tuesday 30 May 2017

Boyz

There's a norm difference between guys and girls. I look at my actions and I confirm that I'm a girl, or at least raised like one.

I can see it all. How stupid, how dumb, how irrational decisions are made; and yet i go with them. I don't stand against. I don't want to be alone. Left alone. Scared of God knows what?

That's one of the major difference you see. A guy doesn't care about that. At least the guys I know wouldn't care, if they were in my place. They would've done what's right. And me on other hand. Love to make my daddy cry. I wanna stay in a cozy place even though he cannot afford it for me. I wanna eat 2 times meals a day. I don't wanna tire myself of walking. I'm ashamed. Of the person I've become. I wasn't this person. Yes, financially speaking maybe I was. But I don't get sicked into hell hole by assholes. I stand by my choice. I trust my instincts. My fucking gut, which I've lost somewhere, somehow.

Tomorrow I'm gonna be a new person. I'm gonna stand for my family. I'm gonna stand by my gut. Even though everyone is against. And I'll fucking implement. I have trust in me. I love my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment